Signing up for an account on Fourbie Exchange means you can comment on and receive notifications on auctions. In order to place a bid, you'll need to first add a payment method, then verify your billing address.
3.0L Turbo Diesel V6
8-Speed TipTronic S
West Chester, PA
We're proud to offer this second-gen Porsche Cayenne (958.1) Diesel for auction on Fourbie Exchange. The Cayenne is a an awesome luxury SUV by any measure, but this one comes outfitted with Porsche's stout turbocharged 3.0L diesel V6 engine giving it 240 horsepower and 406 lb ft of torque, and just shy of 7,800 pounds of towing capacity. This one also boasts a sharp looking 2" suspension lift, black painted 18" wheels, and brand new BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A tires, giving it some extra off-road capability. This Cayenne is in excellent shape, with extensive service records and we're looking forward to passing it along to its next caretaker. Good luck, and please let us know if you have any questions.
-Sky Motor Cars
- Porsche first offered a diesel power plant in the first generation Cayenne in 2009. That option continued when the second generation Cayenne, known internally and among enthusiasts as the "958."
- Its 3.0L turbo diesel V6 motor was rated at 240 horsepower and 406 lb. ft. torque when new. Output is sent to all four wheels via a smooth-shifting 8-speed TipTronic S automatic transmission and a full-time all-wheel drive system with locking center differential.
- This Cayenne Diesel sports a solid White exterior, accented by black 18 in. wheels wrapped in new BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A tires, Bi-Xenon headlights, dual twin-tube tailpipes, and 2 in. suspension lift.
- The Luxor Beige interior is accented by Brushed Aluminum trim pieces. In addition to the two front heated bucket seats, the rear 40/20/40 bench seats three and offers a folding center section for increased utility. Additional interior features include privacy glass, rubber floormats, power moonroof / sunroof, HomeLink garage door opener, and A/C-cooled glove compartment.
- Additional options include 8-way, heated front seats, multi-functional heated leather steering wheel, Convenience Package (driver memory package, Porsche Communication Management, Bi-Xenon lights with Porsche Dynamic Light System, navigation, auto-dimming exterior & interior mirrors), front and rear ParkAssist, reversing camera, and trailer hitch.
- Seller notes no mechanical flaws. There is light wear on the driver's seat (image #89) and minor clearcoat fade under the right rear door handle (image #111). The undercarriage appears in excellent condition. The CARFAX indicates minor damage to the front in 2017, as well as extensive service and maintenance records. Recent service includes new tires (01/2023), oil change (01/2023), alignment (06/2022), and sunroof servicing (08/2021). Owners manual and two sets of keys are included in the sale.
This well-maintained, 138k-mile turbo diesel Porsche Cayenne offers smooth, reliable power, ample torque, a 7.3-second 0-60 time, strong fuel economy, and towing capability.
- 3.0L Turbo Diesel V6
- 8-Speed TipTronic S Automatic Transmission
- Full-Time All Wheel Drive
- Locking Center Differential
- 2 in. Suspension Lift
- Automatic Brake Differential (ABD)
- Anti-Slip Regulation (ASR)
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM)
- 26-Gallon Diesel Fuel Tank
2013 Porsche Cayenne Diesel
Bid to: $13,200smellslikecurry
3.0L Turbo Diesel V6, Convenience Package, 8-Speed TipTronic S, AWD, Lifted
Item condition New
Auction expired without reaching reserve price
Confirm Your Bid
Your Bid: $$$$
Buyer's Fee: $$$$
The winning bidder pays Fourbie Exchange a 3.5% buyer's fee on top of the winning bid (minimum $350, maximum $5,000). When you bid, we will place a hold on your credit card for the buyer's fee to help prevent fraudulent bids. If you win the auction, your card will be charged the fee at the end of the auction, and you will pay the seller directly for the vehicle. If you don't win, your hold will be released. Bids are binding and cannot be retracted. You are responsible for completing all due diligence prior to bidding.
Bids & Comments