Who doesn’t love a package deal? And this is one heck of a package. For sale by Living Vehicle out of Santa Barbara, California is an ultra-luxurious 2023 Living Vehicle PRO-EV and the rugged truck that tows it, a 2022 LV Tow Vehicle. This package doesn’t come cheap and will be out of reach for most of us with a price tag of $773,830, but when you read about what you’re getting—the level of luxury, capability, self-sustainability, durability and comfort—it all makes sense. This is a lust-worthy rig, any way you slice it.
Luxury Living + Off-Grid Capability = Living Vehicle.
The star of this package deal is undoubtedly the 2023 Living Vehicle PRO-EV. It’s a trailer by definition, but to call it a trailer definitely doesn’t give it the gravity it deserves. It’s really a self-contained, self-sustaining home on wheels built to military and marine specifications. It was created specifically to be used in remote environments and allows its occupants to go off-grid indefinitely by creating a perpetually sustainable power source featuring 5000 Watts of solar power.
Through thoughtful, advanced technology, the team at Living Vehicle has created a stand-alone living space on wheels with an intentionally designed and integrated power system that leverages automotive-grade lithium battery technology featuring the highest energy density on the market. The PRO-EV is the flagship, and most technologically advanced offering from Living Vehicle, with an energy system that goes significantly beyond the required provision of necessary power for electrical equipment needs–and it’s luxurious as heck, too.
There’s a full accounting of the specifications below, but some of the highlights include a solar awning and deployable solar array that helps to recapture the sun’s rays, an auto-leveling system that keeps the Living Vehicle level, a kitchen that features a 3-burner stove, a stainless kitchen sink and a dishwasher, a spa bath with a hardwood shower panel, a bidet, and an electric LED mirror, and a combo washer and dryer to keep your threads clean.
And, since this is a package deal, you also get the 2022 LV Tow Vehicle, a powerhouse in its own right. It started life as a 2022 Ford F-350 equipped with a 6.7L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8, but it has been given a significant upgrade in performance and aesthetics. Living Vehicle has a detailed list of upgrades which we’ve outlined below,, but as we do, we’ll give you the highlights. Those highlights include a 5.5” suspension lift, a full Kevlar coating (which looks incredible, by the way), Addictive Desert Design bumpers, Yakima rails, a 55-gallon replacement gas (ok, diesel) tank. Method Wheels wrapped in Nitto tires, and Bushwacker flares. What a rig.
This is one heck of a package, perfect for the off-grid adventurer that doesn’t exactly want to rough it long-term. Here are the finer details you’ll get when you buy the PRO-EV Living Vehicle and its accompanying tow vehicle.
PRO-EV LIVING VEHICLE:
- Auto Leveling: 5-point HD auto-leveling system with Bluetooth app control
- Solar Awning: Awning with 48” full-length extension sun shading on the entry side. Electronically deployed dual-linear actuator
- 4-Season Performance: Tri-zone electric heating (on-grid/generator), dual-pane windows and patio slider, passive design warm floor in all rooms, second ducted air conditioner
- Backup Power Generation: 5.5kW Cummins Onan integrated propane backup power generator, connected to LVenergy remote control and auto-start capable
- Mobile Connectivity: Cell signal booster, external WiFi booster w/5-mile antenna, indoor dedicated router and network
- Performance Towing: Front, rear, side view cameras with infrareds, 7” in-cab LED monitor
- Luxury Housekeeping: Combo washer/dryer, central vacuum system, stainless steel dishwasher
- Energy Integration: High power alternator for LVenergy charging, quick-connect cable & power-tower at A-frame
- Spa Bath w/Bidet: Hardwood shower panel, towel warmer (timer controlled), LED bathroom mirror, folding teak shower seat, electric marine bidet toilet w/macerator
- Off-Road Performance: All-terrain commercial tires, HD axles with electric/hydraulic disc brakes
- Chef’s Kitchen: 3-burner stainless marine oven & cooktop, stainless quick connect propane BBQ, insta-hot water filtration at kitchen sink, portable icemaker, outdoor cooking, marine BBQ grill & table
- Lounge: Textile upgrade at lounge (stain and scratch resistant), walnut back panel at media center
- Deployable Solar: 1,600W total solar, (4) 400W deployable solar arrays, quick-connection points at hitch, dedicated solar charge controller
- 2022 Ford F-350 Platinum
- 6.7L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8
- 4,000 miles
- One-owner excellent condition
- Clean Carfax, no accidents
- $57,914 in upgrades
- 5.5" Carli Pintop lift with torsion sway bar, add-a-pack leaf springs, long travel air bags, radius arms, upper and lower stabilizers.
- Wireless air compressor controls for the airbags
- Addictive Desert Design Stealth Fighter front bumper (adaptive cruise control relocation)
- Rigid 40" curved light bar and super winch
- Addictive Desert Design Stealth Fighter rear bumper with Rigid cube lights
- Kevlar coating: 2 tone black and gray
- Method 305NV in black 20” x 10”
- Nitto Ridge grappler 37” x 13.50”
- Retrax Powertrax pro XR
- Pedal Box throttle controller
- Bushwacker flares
- S&B air intake
- 55-gallon replacement fuel tank
- Cell booster
- Bed light under each side rail
- Onboard air system
- Water tank & water pump
- Shower panel with wand holder on Yakima Overhaul $
- Bed slide 1500xl
- Yakima rails
- Custom grille with mesh insert & LV logo
- Tailgate panel
- Hood scoop
- Fill in letters on hood
- Window tint
More Featured Trucks / 4x4s.
Like this one, but not sure if it’s exactly right for you? Perhaps one these other amazing featured trucks and 4x4s for sale might be just the one for you.
1987 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Custom
If you have the means ($$) and are a loyal member of #chevynation, this rig’s for you. For sale by Private Collection Motors out of Costa Mesa, California is this absolutely mental 1987 Chevrolet K5 Blazer restomod.
1977 Dodge D100 Warlock
As a name, Warlock is a 10 out of 10, which is perfect because this truck is also a 10 out of 10 in our book. For sale by Mutual Enterprises in Springfield, Massachusetts is this exceedingly rare 1977 Dodge D100 Warlock pickup truck with 68,000 miles for an asking price of $24,990. Warlock!
1979 IH Scout II Selective Ed.
Something about brown paint with gold stripes and gold wheels on an Scout hits us just right. If you feel the same, this 79 International Harvester Scout II Selective Edition for sale at Mosing Motorcars might just be your next rig.