If you loved the 27North A30 Ascender Expedition Vehicle we profiled last year, but an adventure van is more your speed than a full-on expedition vehicle, the 2023 27North Guardian is the answer. This rig may not be able to go as far off-grid as the Ascender, but it surely isn’t afraid of a little dirt, and it packs as much engineering and luxury as we’ve seen into a 170” wheelbase high-roof Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis.
For an asking price of $228,000, this rig comes chock full of luxury, like solid pine shiplap walls and ceilings, luxury vinyl plank flooring, birch butcher block countertops, birch cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. That luxury is nicely balanced by advanced technology and engineering in the form of an high-output lighting system, a premium lift kit and suspension, a state-of-the-art water system, and a custom-designed electrical system.
Buy it and find your adventure, er, advanture.
More About The 2023 27North Guardian Adventure Van.
The Guardian is at the pinnacle of what most people call camper vans, but we (and 27North) like to call adventure vans. With a luxury interior, stainless steel appliances, queen size sleeping area, large dinette, all-terrain tires, off-road suspension and a 10' awning, a Guardian owner has all they need to live their best #vanlife.
The Guardian floor plan is built out on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 170" wheelbase High Roof. This chassis provides maximum comfort for the driver, and equips you with the best features on the market today. The 4x4, large display screens, rear view cameras, and GPS navigation are just a few of the highlights.
The Guardian floor plan provides its owner with a large dinette and electric table in the rear, guaranteeing a maximum amount of storage space in the benches as well as overhead cabinets. This space easily converts to a large queen bed by lowering the table and rearranging the pillows. The living area has plenty of natural light with two large windows on the side of the dinette, and two smaller windows on the doors.
With features like a stainless steel bar under-mount sink, industrial kitchen faucet, butcher block countertops and countertop extensions, an Isotherm drawer refrigerator/freezer and induction cooktop, there’s plenty of room and all the necessary tools for cooking in style.
When it comes to the exterior this van has it all from the 10' powered awning, exterior sound system, all weather roof deck, 80" roof access ladder, LED bars and POD lights and so many more features that equip you to have the best off-roading and boon-docking experience.
Specifications & Features:
This van is a custom-build floor plan that can be built to spec and customized based on the preferences of the buyer. This design and build process takes approximately 8 weeks from the initial design meeting to final delivery, but at the end of the process, the buyer takes delivery of a brand-new, never-used vehicle.
Here are the finer—and we mean finer—details of the typical 27North Guardian adventure van:
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 170” Wheelbase
- High Roof
- Easy Open Exit Windows
- Aluminum Roof Rack
- 10’ Powered Awning
- Premium Wheels & A/T Tires
- 80” Roof Access Ladder
- 50” LED Light Bar
- LED Side and Rear Pod Lights
- Wet Sounds 6.5” Speakers
- Running Boards
- Lockable Water Fill
- Premium Lift Kit and Suspension
- All-Weather Roof Deck
- Queen Size Bed
- Solid Pine Shiplap Walls and Ceilings
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
- 1.5” Birch Butcher Block Countertop
- 22” Flip Up Locking Countertop Extension
- Premium Birch Cabinetry with BLUM Hardware
- Electric Dinette Table
- Toe Kick & Under Cabinet LED Lighting
- Dometic 12V Air Conditioning
- Maxxair Fan
- Isotherm Drawer Stainless Steel Fridge/Freezer
- Thermostat Controlled Electric Heater
- Dual Burner Induction Cooktop
- Wet Sounds 6.5” Speakers
- Indoor/Outdoor BlueTooth Stereo
- 19” 1080 LED Smart TV
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- CO/LP Alarm
- Swivel Passenger and Driver Seats
- Lagun Table
- Consolidated Control Panel
- 2x 300 AH Lithium Batteries
- 30000 Watt Inverter
- Solar MPPT Charge Controller
- DC/DC Alternator Charging
- 3x 100 Watt Solar Panels
- High Grade UL Rated Copper Wiring
- Marine Grade Waterproof Breakers
- Premium Alloy Fuses and Bus Bars
- Smoke and CO Detector
- Power and Distribution Center
- LED Ceiling Lights
- LED Cabinet Lighting
- Multiple 110V Outlets & USB Ports
- Full Interior Shower with Vinyl Tile Walls
- Heated Auxiliary Outdoor Washdown
- 2.5 Gallon Water Heater
- Exterior Access Cassette Toilet
- 30 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- 20 Gallon Gray Water Tank
- Switch Activated Gray Water Release Valve
- Marine Grade Water Pump
- Full Size Sink w10” Depth and Butcher Block Insert
- Industrial Grade Faucet with Pull Down Spray
More Featured Trucks & 4x4s.
Like this one, but not sure if it’s exactly right for you? Perhaps one these other amazing featured trucks and 4x4s for sale might be just the one for you.
1990 Mazda B2600i
This Bay Blue over tan survivor B2600i from Garage Kept Motors is free from cosmetic, mechanical, or structural damage and is just waiting for you to buy it.
2019 EarthRoamer XV-LTS 239
Getting lost never felt so good. Go far, far off the grid with this pre-owned EarthRoamer XV-LTS, for sale for $585,000. It’s the ultimate luxury go-anywhere machine – with unparalleled performance to boot. Read more
1992 Land Rover Defender 110 Hi-Cap
Bishop + Rook have named her “Snowcap,” and somehow it just feels like the perfect name for this fully frame-off restored 1992 Land Rover Defender 110 Hi-Capacity pickup.