Signing up for an account on Fourbie Exchange means you can comment on and receive notifications on auctions. In order to place a bid, you'll need to first add a payment method, then verify your billing address.
4.0L Inline 6
- The 2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport offers legendary power and off-road capability. This example is equipped with the venerable 4.0L I6 engine, 5-speed manual transmission, 4-wheel drive, factory hardtop, and General Grappler tires wrap 15 in. wheels on all four corners plus the matching rear-mounted spare.
- Power comes from a 4.0L inline six-cylinder engine rated at 181 horsepower and 222 lb.-ft. of torque. Output is sent to the rear or all four wheels through a 5-speed manual transmission and a NV231 Command-Trac 2-speed transfer case.
- Modifications reported by the seller include replacement OEM hardtop, 2 in. body lift, 2.5 in. Teraflex 9550VSS shocks, Old Man Emu lift springs, transfer case lowering spacer kit, hood-mounted Hilift jack, K&N air filter, front JKS detachable sway links, oversized rear-mounted spare tire carrier, new front speakers, Tuffy Security box, EBC drilled rotors, and EBC Yellowstuff brake pads.
- Seller notes some rust on the undercarriage and hood, a small coolant drip, missing hood safety latch, non-functional rear wiper, and high beams not currently working.
- Clean Maryland title. CARFAX confirms low mileage and one minor accident in 2021 in which the vehicle was towed but airbags didn't deploy. As a result, the left side was professionally repainted and both left-side fender flares replaced.
- Recent service confirmed by documentation (see gallery) and indicated on the CARFAX includs tire balancing, oxygen sensor replacement, and alignment (09/2021). Seller also notes a new timing chain, new front brake pads and rotors, new heater core, differential and transmission fluid replacement, and recharged A/C as recent service items.
- Included in the sale is the center console Tuffy Security box, OEM hardtop, owner's manual, and two sets of keys.
This TJ Wrangler Sport trim offers a mix of tasteful modifications and original equipment. The Silverstone (PS5) exterior shows in good condition, as do the Agate cloth seats.
- OEM Hard Top
- 2.5 in. Old Man Emu Suspension Lift + 2 in. Body Lift
- New Timing Chain (2022)
- New EBC Front Brake Pads & Rotors
- General Grabber Tires
- Tuffy Security Lockbox
- Hood-Mounted Hi-Lift Jack
- Transfer Case Lowering Kit
No Reserve 2000 Jeep TJ Wrangler Sport
Winning Bid $3,800Lemonhd
4.0L I6, Manual, 4×4, Recent Maintenance, Lightly Modified, OEM Hardtop, Lifted
Item condition New
Confirm Your Bid
Your Bid: $$$$
Buyer's Fee: $$$$
The winning bidder pays Fourbie Exchange a 3.5% buyer's fee on top of the winning bid (minimum $350, maximum $5,000). When you bid, we will place a hold on your credit card for the buyer's fee to help prevent fraudulent bids. If you win the auction, your card will be charged the fee at the end of the auction, and you will pay the seller directly for the vehicle. If you don't win, your hold will be released. Bids are binding and cannot be retracted. You are responsible for completing all due diligence prior to bidding.
Bids & Comments
Thank you, everyone, for looking at my Jeep! She’s been a blast to own, drive, and work on. Good luck with your final bidding!
Fourbie Exchange Admin
Only two hours until the conclusion of this no reserve auction for a well-kept, nicely modified, 4.0L I6-powered 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Get your bids in!
Fourbie Exchange Admin