Signing up for an account on Fourbie Exchange means you can comment on and receive notifications on auctions. In order to place a bid, you'll need to first add a payment method, then verify your billing address.
Maxlider 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
No Reserve 282 mi., 4-Door Ford Bronco Wildtrak Modified by Maxlider Brothers, with 10% of hammer price donated to Tread Lightly!
2.7L EcoBoost V6
The team at Maxlider Brothers is happy to see that this one-of-a-kind, heavily-modified 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak is being auctioned to benefit Tread Lightly! With a series of advanced upgrades to the already-capable Bronco platform, this build is sure to take on the rigors of off-road duty with ease-and look good doing it. Happy bidding!
- Erik, Maxlider Brothers Customs
- 10% of the final hammer price for this no reserve auction will be donated to Tread Lightly! There is no buyer's fee, but a credit card hold of 10% will be placed for each bid, with only the winner's final bid being processed as a non-refundable deposit at the conclusion of the auction. The winner will then be contacted to complete the purchase for the remaining 90%.
- 282-mile, Race Red 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 4-door with Sasquatch and Mid packages. Advanced customization and upgrades performed by legendary Bronco restoration experts, Maxlider Brothers, located in Bloomington, IL.
- 2.7L EcoBoost twin-turbo V6 mated to 10-speed automatic transmission, good for 330 hp. and 415 lb-ft of torque.
- Equipped in the Wildtrak trim, which includes: Advanced 4WD system with on-demand 4H engagement and a 3.06:1 low ratio; seven G.O.A.T. driving modes including Baja mode; heated cloth seats; a black hard top; and Wildtrak-specific hood graphics.
- Off-road and overland modifications equipped by Maxlider include: Bronco Raptor front and rear bumper w/bash plate and Bronco Raptor factory bull bar; Maxlider Stage-1 4 in. suspension lift kit; upgraded cowl lighting; Go Rhino side steps; custom Maxlider roof rack.
- Additional upgrades include: 17 x 9 in. aftermarket wheels wrapped in 37 in. BF Goodrich KO2 All Terrain tires; Maxlider vintage fender flares; a Maxlider American flag window decal; and a Maxlider Bronco Adventure Stripe.
- Factory Equipment Includes: Push-button start, 8 in. digital screen, dual-zone climate control, remote start, molded hard top, front row top panel storage bag, front and rear floor liners, sound deadening headliner, towing capability, Intelligent Access keyless entry keypad, and electronic-locking front and rear axles.
- Remainder of the factory warranty is transferable: 3 year, 36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper; 5 year, 60,000-mile powertrain; 5 year, 60,000-mile roadside assist.
North Salt Lake, UT
Tread Lightly! is a national nonprofit organization with a goal to keep trails open and accessible for motorized recreation and off-roading. Tread Lightly! accomplishes this through trail restoration and clean-up projects, outdoor and off-road ethics education and public communication/outreach. In 2022, Tread Lightly!, its partners and volunteers completed over 100 trail restoration projects in 22 states. The funds raised through this auction will go to support continued "boots on the ground" trail restoration projects all over the country.
- All Photos
Maxlider Brothers took the factory Bronco Wildtrak and did what they do best, making it an all-around more capable and better looking rig. They did so by enhancing it with modifications including:
- 4 in. Maxlider Stage-1 Lift Kit
- 37 in. x BF Goodrich T/A KO2 (5)
- Go Rhino Side Steps
- Custom Maxlider Roof Rack
- 17 x 9 in. Rival Rims (5)
- Maxlider Vintage Fender Flares
- Vision X CG2 LED Light Cannon Kit
- Bronco Raptor Front/Rear Bumpers
Bids & Comments
You're not logged in.
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Winning Bid $66,500ryanmendenhall
No Reserve, 282 mi., 4-Door Ford Bronco Wildtrak Modified by Maxlider Brothers, with 10% of hammer price donated to Tread Lightly!
Item condition New
Confirm Your Bid
Your Bid: $$$$
Buyer's Fee: $$$$
The winning bidder pays Fourbie Exchange a 4% buyer's fee on top of the winning bid (minimum $350, maximum $5,000). When you bid, we will place a hold on your credit card for the buyer's fee to help prevent fraudulent bids. If you win the auction, your card will be charged the fee at the end of the auction, and you will pay the seller directly for the vehicle. If you don't win, your hold will be released. Bids are binding and cannot be retracted. You are responsible for completing all due diligence prior to bidding.