Signing up for an account on Fourbie Exchange means you can comment on and receive notifications on auctions. In order to place a bid, you'll need to first add a payment method, then verify your billing address.
Thanks for taking a look at my auction. It's hard to see her go, but I'm looking forward to handing my 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo over to its new, loving owner. This ZJ shows very well for its age, despite having a few flaws as you might expect with a nearly 30 year-old 4x4 with under 150,000 miles. I've done my level best to document these flaws in the photo gallery, but the bottom line is that the winning bidder is going to get a beautiful, classic Jeep that would serve well as a daily driver, but could also be modified to be a terror on the trails. Good luck and happy bidding.
- Henry, @EBcollector
- Highly-original, four-owner, 147k-mi. 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ) Laredo, featuring a 5.2L Magnum V8 rated at 225 hp. and 300 ft-lb. torque, available to all four wheels through a 4-speed 46RH automatic transmission and NP249 transfer case.
- The 1st-generation Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ was introduced for the 1993 model year, playing a significant role in popularizing the sport utility vehicle segment and offering a blend of off-road capability and more on-road comfort than most in its segment.
- This ZJ is finished in Moss Green Pearlcoat, and is optioned in the Laredo trim, a mid-level option, offering a balance of features and price. Factory features and options on this particular model include 4-disc anti-lock brakes, bucket seats, Dana 35 rear 3.73 axle, 15 in. wheels, and skid plates. It also offers a tow hitch received.
- Known flaws include a rear window that does not go down, a glove box latch that is broken, some minor surface corrosion on the undercarriage, a fuel door that doesn't fully close, a cut in the rear bumper cover, cracking/wear on the interior door cards, a missing/broken radio antenna, and a crack in the rear taillight.
- Clean New Jersey title included in the seller's name included in the sale, as well as one set of keys.
- All Photos
With the upgraded, upsized V8 engine, the Grand Cherokee Laredo exhibited improved acceleration and towing capabilities over the V6 model, making it a suitable choice for drivers who needed more robust performance for tasks like towing trailers or navigating challenging terrain. Not a bad grocery-getter, either.
- 5.2L Magnum V8 Engine
- 220 hp., 300 ft.-lbs. Torque
- 46RH 4-Speed Automatic
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Approx. 148k mi.
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Bid to: $2,900leshound
Clean CARFAX, Moss Green Pearlcoat, Beige Leather Interior, 5.2L Magnum V8, 4WD
Item condition New
Auction expired without reaching reserve price
Confirm Your Bid
Your Bid: $$$$
Buyer's Fee: $$$$
The winning bidder pays Fourbie Exchange a 4% buyer's fee on top of the winning bid (minimum $350, maximum $5,000). When you bid, we will place a hold on your credit card for the buyer's fee to help prevent fraudulent bids. If you win the auction, your card will be charged the fee at the end of the auction, and you will pay the seller directly for the vehicle. If you don't win, your hold will be released. Bids are binding and cannot be retracted. You are responsible for completing all due diligence prior to bidding.