Signing up for an account on Fourbie Exchange means you can comment on and receive notifications on auctions. In order to place a bid, you'll need to first add a payment method, then verify your billing address.
6.2L Boss V8
Thanks for taking a look at my lightly-modified, highly-equipped 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. I've had the privilege of owning this truck since it was brand new, meticulously caring for its condition and service and never off-roading. It's now time for me to move it on down the line. I welcome your questions, comments, offers and bids. Good luck!
- Ken W.
- Eager to break into the off-road, high-performance scene, Ford's Special Vehicle Team (SVT), previously responsible for the legendary SVT Mustang Cobra and SVT F-150 Lightning, dreamed big with an all-new, Baja-worthy pickup. The F-150 SVT Raptor debuted at the 2008 SEMA Show, and was produced for the 2010 to 2014 model years.
- The SVT Raptor was first released in 2010 with a 5.4L V8 motor before that powerplant was dropped from the F-Series line of trucks, resulting in the higher-output 6.2L Boss V8 being the only offering from 2011-2014. The 6.2L V8 is rated at 411 hp. and 434 lb.-ft. torque, mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission and 4-wheel drive.
- While plenty powerful on the pavement, the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor was also a highly-capable offroader with driving technology like AdvanceTrace stability control, hill descent control, and selectable driving modes. Additionally, it offers a wider track, upgraded suspension, and protective plating.
- This particular example is finished in the highly-desirable Ruby Red Metallic exterior, part of a special edition package only offered in 2014. Additional factory features and highlights include optional digital mud graphic, spray-in bedliner, remote start, heated / cooled special edition leather seats, backup camera, moonroof, and beadlock wheels.
- A light roster of modifications include Addictive Desert Designs HoneyBadger front bumper with integrated high-output Rigid LED lights, Corsa Performance cat-back exhaust, replaced battery, and Goodyear DuraTrac tire.
- Known flaws include a small tear in the driver seat cushion and minor scratches and dings in the exterior commensurate with age, as shown in the photo gallery. There is surface rust on the undercarriage. Finally, a minor accident appears on the CARFAX, which resulted in cosmetic damage to the front factory bumper that was subsequently upgraded to an Addictive Desert Designs HoneyBadget front bumper with integrated Rigid LED lights.
- Clean New Jersey title in the seller's name included in the sale, as well as two sets of keys. The seller will also provide service documentation, including the rear differential pinion bearing replacement and transmission servicing, as well as the original window sticker.
- All Photos
Performance and off-road prowess converge with the highly-sought SVT Raptor, equipped with a beastly V8 engine rated at 411 hp. and 434 lb-ft., and capable of bolting off the line to 60 MPH in under 7 seconds.
- 6.2L Naturally Aspirated Boss V8
- 411 hp., 434 ft.-lbs. Torque
- 6-Speed Automatic
- 4-Wheel Drive
- Hill Descent / Off-Road Mode
- Trailer Tow Package
- Integrated Trailer Brake Control
- Locking Rear Differential
- Remote Start
- 36 Gallon Fuel Tank
2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
Bid to: $16,800MDBeech
1-Owner, 6.2L V8, A.D.D. HoneyBadget Front Bumper, Corsa Performance Exhaust, Special Edition Package
Item condition New
Auction expired without reaching reserve price
Confirm Your Bid
Your Bid: $$$$
Buyer's Fee: $$$$
The winning bidder pays Fourbie Exchange a 4% buyer's fee on top of the winning bid (minimum $350, maximum $5,000). When you bid, we will place a hold on your credit card for the buyer's fee to help prevent fraudulent bids. If you win the auction, your card will be charged the fee at the end of the auction, and you will pay the seller directly for the vehicle. If you don't win, your hold will be released. Bids are binding and cannot be retracted. You are responsible for completing all due diligence prior to bidding.