We’d like to introduce you to the superstar team at Rogue Vehicles out of Bend, Oregon. They’ve been hard at work building the collectible off-road beast you see before you, The Rogue One expedition vehicle. It’s purpose-built for life way off-the-grid, sitting on a brand new upfitted Ford F-550 chassis that has everything you need to go most anywhere on the road or off, and featuring a beautiful cabin with a king size bed, kitchenette, bathroom, dinette, and so much more.
And, good news, it’s ready for purchase. Today. Right now. No waiting.
Rogue One: A Purpose-Built Off-Road Overland Mobile.
There has never been a time when off-grid adventure vehicles have been more popular, and at this point demand far exceeds supply. Earthroamer is the big player in this space, and they make wonderful rigs, no doubt–but with prices starting well above the asking price for this rig and often reaching $750,000-800,000 fully-built, the Rogue One occupies a space that we believe will offer more accessibility with much the same capability and function of the Earthroamer LTi.
And as we hinted in the open, this one’s ready today, which is quite a contrast to the 7-10 months you might wait while you’re building an Earthroamer LTi.
At its core, the Rogue One is a heavily up-fitted Ford F-550 Crew Cab with a super long 203 in. wheelbase that includes a torsion-free subframe, which allows this big giant beast to perform admirably off-road, and allows you to get further off the grid.
And because this rig is built to carry 66.5 gallons of diesel fuel, you can go very, very far off grid. The rig also features a fully-adjustable computer-controlled air suspension that makes navigating bumpy roads both possible and comfortable. The 41 in. military-grade tires from Continental don’t hurt either.
The cabin uses high-quality composite construction for insulation and strength, and interior elements throughout are built from powder coated aluminum, which is both strong and lightweight. It has 13.5 ft. of floor space in addition to a king size bed that sits over the cab, both remarkable for a relatively small vehicle.
In addition to looking luxurious and comfortable, there’s a ton of important creature comforts inside the cabin, including a 2-burner induction cooktop, a stainless refrigerator, a hydronic heating system, a built-in pantry, a convection oven, a large bathroom with cassette toilet and shower, and so much more.
And that’s how the Rogue One sits today. If you decide you want to buy it, Rogue Vehicles would be more than happy to work with you on any add-ons or overland customizations you require to live your best off-road life. It's a dream toy ready to wrap with your own dream design, or just keep it in its pristine white as it stands today.
Be the first to own and use this all-new overland rig for sale from Rogue Vehicles. It even comes with the factory 5-year / 100,000 powertrain warranty and factory 3-year / 36,000 bumper-to-bumper warranty on applicable original components. Contact the good folks at Rogue Vehicles for a full rundown.
Here are some of the specs of this beautiful, capable dream machine:
CHASSIS, SUSPENSION & DRIVE:
- Only 651 Miles
- Ford F-550 Diesel Chassis
- Crew Cab
- 203 in. Wheelbase
- 6.7L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8
- Dual Diesel Fuel Tanks (66.5 Gallons On Board)
- Torsion-Free Subframe
- Fully Adjustable 4-Corner Air Suspension w/Ride Height Adjustability Controls In The Cab
- Composite Construction
- Pass Through From Truck To Habitat Without Going Outside
- Tern Overland Windows And Doors
- Integrated Shoe And Boot Drawer Located Near Entry Door
- Large Skylight Over Bed Area (Roof Access Point)
- New King Size Bed Cab Over
- Kitchenette With Built In Pantry
- 2-Burner Induction Cooktop
- Large Kraus Sink
- Large Stainless-Steel Refrigerator
- Large Dinette With Ability To Convert Into Sleeping Space
- Large Bathroom With Cassette Toilet
- Large Closet With Tons Of Storage Opposite The Shower
- Integrated Recycling And Trash Can Drawer
- Toilet Fan And Large Living Area Fan
- Convection Oven And Microwave Combo
- 1000 Watts Solar Panel Array
- 750 Watts Alternator Charging While Driving
- Shore Power Receptacle For Charging While Parked
- 660 AH Of Victron Lithium Batteries
- Complete Victron Lynx Electrical System With Blue Sea Systems Breakers
- Victron Gx Touchscreen To Monitor Water Tank Levels & Electrical
- 120 Volt And USB Outlets Throughout The Bedroom And Living Area
- 80 Gallons Fresh Water On Board
- 25 Gallons Gray Water On Board
- Hydronic Heating System (Air & Water)
- On Board Air Compressor
- 41 in. Continental Military Grade Tires
- Offroad Front Bumper With 5 LED Lights Integrated For Superior Night Vision
- Auxiliary Reverse LEDs
- Spare Wheel And Tire Carrier With Pulley System
- Dual Front And Rear Recovery Winch Warn 16.5ti
- Tow Hitch With 10,000 lb. Tow Rating
- Tons Of External Storage For All Your Gear
- Stairs Located Inside Lockable Exterior Storage Box For Theft Prevention